We have been working diligently on updating our operating procedures and every effort has been made to provide a safe and healthy environment where government regulations and COVID-19 guidelines that are in place.
As part of FunTown Bounce commitment to supporting the efforts to fight COVID-19, we will be operating at a reduced capacity in accordance to federal, state and local governments. Reservation will be required to help maintain the capacity. We will also continually review our processes to ensure the bounce park meets the responsible standards of social distancing, sanitation and disinfecting.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. FunTown Bounce will close for an half hour after each session to clean all the equipment. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
- Staff will be required to get their temperatures taken. If any staff exhibits signs of illness, such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath will be requested to leave.
- Face mask are required to be worn at all times.
- Staff have been instructed to wash their hands every 60 minutes (for 20 seconds) and use hand sanitizer after any guest contact. Cleaning and Sanitation
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased throughout the public spaces in the bounce park with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Reserve your time on our site.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask (3 years and up)
- Signs will be posted throughout the bounce park to maintain proper Covid guidelines.
- There will be a NO-Reentry into the bounce park unless the child needs to use the restroom.
- Please give a courtesy call if you have to cancel.
- The reservation will be held for 15 minutes after your reservation time.
- Guest can reserve the day prior
- No REFUNDS on reservations.
- Socks will be required at all times.